The promoter is: [Upani Homes Ltd (company no. …………..)] whose registered office is at Palm Park 1, Off Diani Beach Road, Diani, Kwale County, Kenya.
- The competition is open to residents of Kenya, Zimbabwe, the United States, Canada and all countries in Europe aged 16 years or over except employees of Upani Homes Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://jacquelinetsuma.com, https://instagram.com and https://facebook.com.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be November 30th 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
Get the full “Get Online and Get Know In 1 Week” service including all the components as described at http://jacquelinetsuma.com/1week/
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites and signified by likes of the entrants social media post as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- Upani Homes will judge the competition and decide on the winner at the end of the contest period.
- Upani Homes ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following @jacqueetsuma on Twitter, Instagram and Google+ , have liked the Jacqueline Tsuma Facebook page at https://facebook.com/jacquelinetsuma, and have subscribed to the youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6IzHnhlejunfp7wAkUAUA in order to enter.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Kenya.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Upani Homes shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Upani Homes also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.